Category: 5 Stars Luxurious
Fours Seasons hotel at Nile Plaza is situated in a prominent location along the Corniche overlooking the Nile in the embassy district of central Cairo, this imposing structure traces the gentle curve of the river, providing guestrooms and apartments with dramatic views up and down the vast watercourse. Clad in granite, and crowned by a mansard roof punctuated by large arched windows, Fours Seasons hotel at Nile Plaza is reminiscent of some of the world’s grandest hotels and chateaus. Seven stories in height, a central arch creates a monumental entrance statement which in conjunction with a covered arcade underneath the building provides a ceremonial arrival to the most prestigious hotel address in the city. The 30-storey tower contains 366 hotel rooms, 144 luxury condominium apartments, hotel amenities, restaurants high-end retail, executive offices and an extensive health club complex, including a large outdoor pool area overlooked by two stories of cabanas. Parking for 440 cars is provided below grade on four levels.
366 guest rooms and suites offer panoramic views across the Nile to the island of Zamalek and beyond, or towards the 12th-century Citadel. Reflecting the vibrancy of modern Cairo, the airy interiors feature natural wood finishes and stylishly comfortable furnishings. Most accommodations have a private outdoor terrace for relaxing or dining, and all have triple-glazed windows to ensure that interiors remain cool and quiet. Up-to-the-minute technology for communication and entertainment includes high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, multi-line telephones, CD and DVD players and a wide selection of international satellite television channels. Signature features in the marble bathrooms include deep-soaking tub, large double vanity and separate glass-walled shower.
Hotel Facilities & Services:
- Fitness Facilities: Open daily, the expansive 24-hour health club has a striking, contemporary ambience with stunning views of the Nile from its floor-to-ceiling windows. Part of the Spa and Wellness Centre, it is the largest facility of its kind in Cairo, and offers state-of-the-art equipment, certified trainers and fitness assessment counselors to help guests get the most out of their workout. The gym is divisible in two to provide a secluded, private workout space upon request.
- Pool: Within a secluded rooftop setting, an extensive outdoor terrace nestles between the Hotel and an adjacent residential tower. Surrounded by lush landscaping, shaded alcoves, cabanas and umbrellas, the terrace’s three heated pools offer a calm respite from the city. Seventeen poolside cabanas – available on a daily basis – each offer a large terrace, a private shaded sitting area and their own individual showers and WCs. Guests may enjoy a dip in the free-form swimming pool, or an aquatic workout in the lap pool, before relaxing in the adjacent whirlpool. A children’s play pool is nearby for the exclusive use of children from 4 to 12 years of age. A heated indoor pool is located within the Spa and Wellness Centre for guests 16 years and older.
- Airline reservation service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Cellular telephones
- Printing services
- Secretarial service
- Translation and interpretation service
- Wired high-speed Internet access
- Wired or wireless Internet access in meeting rooms
The 10 restaurants and lounges of Four SeasonsHotel Cairo at Nile Plaza showcase the world’s cuisines with Nile views – including stylish cucina rustica in Bella, authentic Cantonese cuisine in Spice, the genuine flavors of Egyptian in Zitouni and tasty barbecue in the sunlit Shisha Lounge. Private dining rooms and secluded alcoves in Spice, Aqua, Zitouni and Bella provide intimate dining alternatives for small, exclusive groups.
The complete list of Egypt hotels is found here: